Community Construction Management Plan
Graham has developed a Montlake Project Community Construction Management Plan (CCMP) as part of the Project Environmental Compliance Plan. The CCMP identifies best measures and practices for minimizing and mitigating the effects of SR 520 construction in the Montlake area. The CCMP, which is currently available for public review and comment, allows members of the public an opportunity to provide input regarding our best measures and practices.
Highlights of the Plan
- Identifies effects to expect during construction and Graham’s commitments to you.
- Outlines the major project activities and milestones.
- Shows where the work is occurring through project graphics.
The survey is open May 31–June 20. Other ways to provide feedback on the plan include:
- Email: SR520Bridge@wsdot.wa.gov
- Mail: SR 520 Bridge Replacement and HOV Program
999 Third Ave., Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98104