Welcome to the State Route 520 Montlake Project design and pre-construction online open house. The design-build contractor Graham, in partnership with the Washington State Department of Transportation, is working to improve safety and mobility in the SR 520 corridor by constructing the West Approach Bridge South, Montlake lid and interchange, and Montlake bicycle/pedestrian “land bridge.” Browse through the pages of this online open house to:
- Learn more about the Montlake Project.
- See the latest designs.
- Preview upcoming construction plans and learn what to expect.
- Provide your comments on the Community Construction Management Plan and learn how to stay informed.
- Sign up for project notifications.
- Try out our new Construction Corner webpages: www.SR520construction.com.
How to use this online open house
To advance through this open house, scroll down to read each page, then either click the “Go to Next Page” button at the bottom of the page or select the tab you want at the top.
If you would like a response to a specific question, write us at SR520Bridge@